Geschwister Scholl Platz 1
Gebaude N, Room 102
Education and internships:
- since Mai 2012 Habilitandin at the LMU
- since November 2010 extraordinary member of CeNS
- since July 2010 Groupleader with Prof. E. Frey in Collaboration with Prof. J. Raedler Research project: Stochastic analysis of bacterial interactions
- Sept. 2008-June 2010 postdoc at Harvard University in the group of Kobi Benenson Research project: reduction of noise in biomolecular computers
- May 5th 2008 PhD (Dr. rer nat.), at the faculty of physics, LMU, advisor Prof. J.O. Rädler and Prof. B. Maier (WWU) "Genetic switching into the competent state. Bacillus subtilis: a single cell approach"
- since June 2007 CeNS associate, Stipend of ENB (2006-2007)
- Oct. 2006 - Mai 2008 member of the International Graduate School " Nano-Bio-Technology"
- Dec. 2004-May 2008 PhD-student at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität in the group of Prof. Dr. Rädler and Prof. Dr. Maier at the Westfälische Wilhelms Universität
- Aug. 2002 - Mai. 2003 Graduate student at University of Colorado at Boulder in the group of Prof. Dr. Poyton Stipend of DAAD
- Nov 1999 - Oct. 2004 Study of Biology at the University of Regensburg, LS Stetter, AG Wirth